Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

14.6.09

BOOOOOOOORING....!!!!

In this few days I feel sooooo boring, maybe I havent find a new blog that inspires me again. And when someone ever said, "If you dont like something, change it. But if you can not change it, change the way you think about it". Hmmmm... then in this beautiful blog, alhamdulillah I found this! And when I found WWT category, I seek some hillarious comic-strip that very interesting. And the fact is the cartunist have his very own site, so I right away jump here!

After a loooong blogwalking, I found (I'm so excited!!! YippiEE!) another comic-strip blog :
iwan iwe
Perpustakaan Sketsa
moronphoria
Suparman & Ibab
Comicstrip, Linux, Ruby and Chicken’s Life

All of this site is soooo interesting!!! You should see it....
MyEm0.Com

2 silaturahim:

omiyan | June 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

hihihihihi mungkin g ada maksud lain...

rasain lu ...hahahahah

Rosalina Anggraeni | June 16, 2009 at 4:17 PM  

maksudnya????

Tu comentario será moderado la primera vez que lo hagas al igual que si incluyes enlaces. A partir de ahi no ser necesario si usas los mismos datos y mantienes la cordura. No se publicarán insultos, difamaciones o faltas de respeto hacia los lectores y comentaristas de este blog.